sexta-feira, 27 de junho de 2008

Pay per post

My friends, I have joined Pay per post, an Internet site where people who wants to write and people who needs site reviews get together.

I am new with them, but I am very excited to start seeing other sites, reviewing and starting to write about them. I am always surfing and seeing new sites every day so I can join two things that I like, viewing sites and get paid to write about those sites.

And the money that I will earn doing that, will go to a separate account for travel expenses, and for one of my favourite hobbies, photography to buy some new lenses or to upgrade my digital camera, I hope that until the end of the year I will be able to buy a professional digital camera!

Pay per post, it is a great way for bloggers to earn money, and for publishers to generate traffic to their sites and to let more people to know about their services or products. There are millions of web sites and one of the great ways to be known is to generate buzz on the internet, as more bloggers talk about your site, much easier it is to these web sites to generate traffic and business to their owners.

For me as a blogger, Pay per Post will be a great way to earn some extra money, doing a thing that I love!

payperpost



Sem comentários: